An MSP is only as good as the tools at its disposal. Give your tech stack a spring-cleaning and pinpoint the tools you want to keep, those due for an upgrade, and others you no longer need. Found a hole you need to fill? Check out these five tools designed to help MSPs thrive.
1. Refresh your quarterly business reviews with a sales presentation system built by an MSP for MSPs. Stop confusing your prospects and customers with IT jargon. Use sales tools from audIT to save time and clarify your processes so you can close more deals — and help more businesses.
2. Stop worrying about when the checks are coming in. Make getting paid on time simple with ConnectBooster. Save hundreds of hours every year with a variety of automation tools that help with customer billing history statements, invoicing emails, and reconciling transactions.
3. Rev up your IT security with a network vulnerability scanner that is purpose-built for MSPs and priced so cost is no longer a barrier to scanning as many assets as you need. VulScan from RapidFire Tools automatically performs regular vulnerability scans at each client site according to the intervals you set, dramatically reducing the risk of having a breach on every network. VulScan also has the features you need for both internal and external vulnerability management.
4. Make sure you are prepared to mitigate and recover from any cybersecurity-related incidents. Level up your incident response plan with a free step-by-step framework from IT Glue. While you’re at it, check out their impressive list of integrations that are ready for you to use.
5. Supercharge your marketing and sales with Kaseya’s Powered Services. Access brandable, professional, and proven sales and marketing assets including graphics, animated videos, telephone scripts, and sample blog posts to generate new opportunities and convert prospects and leads into customers. Check out their engaging bimonthly “Powered Services” podcast to hear vital industry strategies and insights from leading experts who explain where the market is going and how to make the most of it.
Want more? Get registered for our upcoming MSP Solution Showcase for FREE. “Speed date” over 10 IT channels vendors to get the tools and resources you need to have a profitable 2022. www.mspsolutionshowcase.com